When a circuit breaker is tripped and will not reset, an electrician should be contacted. If you suspect your thermostat is broken or the system’s electricity has tripped, give our friendly team of electricians a call. Simply put, if your water tank is split and leaking, you should contact a plumber. However, you should call an electrician if it isn’t split and leaking as the issue is usually electrical.

When it comes to hot water systems, we are your emergency electricians who can handle electrical hot water repairs. In the following situations, you should contact our team for assistance:

Faulty Circuit Breaker: If your circuit breaker has been tripped and you have tried to reset it but it hasn’t worked, you may have a faulty circuit breaker. Then you’ve got an electrical problem with a blown fuse. It’s possible that you’ll need to upgrade your switchboard as well.

Thermostat: If the water coming through your taps is warm but not cold, it’s time to adjust the thermostat. Then your thermostat, booster, and off-peak relay switch are most likely malfunctioning and in need of repair.

Replacement of Cylinders: If you need your cylinder replaced and the wiring disconnected and reconnected, you’ll need to contact an electrician.